Write for us
Finally, azbestguides.com is allowing its lovers to write guest posts on it. But wait, we only accept quality articles and sponsored posts.
Below are a few questions/guidelines you must consider before contacting us:
Question: Do you accept free guest posts?
Answer: No, unfortunately it takes time for us to review and publish content, so we charge a small fee for it.
Question: What minimum words you accept?
Answer: Anything between 700-1000 words is fine.
Question: How can I send you my content or guest post request?
Answer: Email us at:
Question: On what niches you accept content?
Answer: Anything related to our website’s theme including home improvement, health, fishing, outdoor, sports, technology, wellness and more.
Question: What kind of content you don’t accept?
Answer: We strongly reject adult and illegal niches content.
Interested in our guest post? Then get ready to write for us and send us your query here: firstname.lastname@example.org
What benefits you’ll get by contributing on our site?
- Your content will be available to read by thousands of visitors on our blog.
- You will get one dofollow backlink to your website.
- If you’re a content writer then guest post will help you to get new clients.
What’s not allowed in guest post?
- Low quality or copied content isn’t allowed.
- Links to spammy/Fishy website will be removed.
- Content with grammar and spelling mistakes will be rejected.
- If you will build spammy links to your guest post page, it’ll be removed immediately without any notice.
What you should include in the guest post? Guidelines
- Use headings: Use proper headings h2, h3 for sub sections of the content.
- Sub divide: Don’t add long paragraphs, their readability is poor, divide them in shorter paragraphs.
- Min 1000 words: Don’t just write to complete these words, always add quality in it, and your each sentence must provide value to our readers.
- Description/introduction: Start with a catchy intro and try adding some research and facts in it, so it’ll not be boring for the reader.
- Final section: Add a verdict at the end of the post and conclude your whole article and in it.
- Images: Try adding copyright free images with proper sources mentioned. Minimum 2 images are required and those 2 images must be relevant to the section of article where you’re adding them, don’t just add random images to the topic that doesn’t make sense.