5 Best Grill Cleaners of 2020
Having a grill on your backyard for family reunion or party with friends is a great way to spice your event. The grill is a convenient tool that cooks a lot of delicious, tasty meat and vegetables that satisfies everyone’s tummy.
After every event, your grill is left with greasy fat and sticky sauces that is unappealing and unpleasant for the next barbecue season. It may also develop into rust that will be cooked with the next meats and vegetables, leaving everyone with a digestive problem.
This is why it is important that you have a grill cleaner to protect the quality of your food and keep your family safe from digestive problems and stay healthy. It is also a must to remove the tough and encrusted fats and sauces inside and outside the grill.
Below is our guide to help you understand the main features to consider in buying and choosing among the best grill cleaners of 2020.
What Is A Grill Cleaner?
A grill cleaner is an efficient tool or chemical that instantly removes the dirt, grease and residues from the interior and exterior of a grill. It can be a grill brush or a grill spray cleaner.
Which Are The Best Grill Cleaners Among All Products?
Best Of The Best. Alpha Grillers Grill Brush Bristle-Free
“This grill brush removed the crud fast and with very little effort.”
Best Budget Grill Cleaner. GrillJoy 3-Sided Grill Brush
“One simple brush can remove the stubborn leftover chunks of food.”
Best Innovative Grill Cleaner. Drillbrush Grill Tool Cleaner
“This grill cleaner is wire-free, so you can use it effectively for removing rust and grease. Best results.”
Best On Grill Interior and Exterior. Avant Grub Grill Cleaning Brick
“With light pressure and several passes on the griddle, it was clean and smooth.”
Best For Heavy Cleaning. Kona 360° Clean Grill Brush
“The hard-wired bristles will get your grill residue free.”
Here is a closer look and brief explanation about the 5 best grill cleaners of 2020.
Best Of The Best – Alpha Grillers Grill Brush Bristle-Free
In any kind of grill, you should always be equipped with the best grill cleaner so that you can preserve its quality and give you the best taste in food. The Alpha Grillers Grill Brush Bristle-Free is equipped with a three-layer brush, a unique design, and can be used in simple to heavy duty grill cleaning.
- It has an innovative design.
- It has great strength in its bristles.
- It is built with premium supplies.
- The grill loop wire heads can be used alternatively.
- It can be used on multi-purpose.
- It is made of steel bristles that keeps it still and upright.
- Its bristle loop heads can rotate in a 360-degree angle.
- The brush is flexible to use.
- It is compatible with any type of barbecue grill.
- It can reach the interior, exterior, underside of grill grates and side corners of the grill when you move your hand to the desired angle.
- The handle protects your hand and fingers from having heat contact.
- The handle is anti-slip.
- The brush wires do not move or bend.
- The handle can withstand pressure from both of your hands, so you can remove tough, stubborn food with all your strength.
- The handle can withstand different weather.
- The bristles can be rinsed easily, removing all the residues left.
- The handle may be weakened after frequent use.
- The scraper is prone to scratches and dents; it might be worn out through the course of cleaning, getting thinner.
Best Budget Grill Cleaner – GrillJoy 3-Sided Grill Brush
If you are after the best product with the cheapest price, the GrillJoy 3-Sided Grill Brush is perfect for your grill cleaning!
- It is budget-friendly.
- It is light on your hands.
- The single brush can fit to clean between the grill grates, cleaning the leftover chunk of food tuck on its sides.
- It can also reach tight spots around the corners of the grill grates.
- It has a hanging loop that can be hanged on the side grill.
- The bristles are made from stainless steel. It will not corrode nor rust easily.
- It has another set of brush for replacement.
- It is easy to wash.
- It requires time to clean all the grill grates and sides.
- The space on the neck metal can have stuck up food or water.
Best Innovative Grill Cleaner – Drillbrush Grill Tool Cleaner
Are you looking for a new way to clean your grill? One with automatic use and you can just adjust the angles to where the stubborn food is without manual brushing? Then this innovative drill brush is just for you! The Drillbrush Grill Tool Cleaner is great for cleaning barbecue grills and heavy grease residues.
- It removes heavy grease and grime.
- It is also suitable for heavy-duty work.
- It is good for cleaning of the gas grills, oven and charcoal grill.
- It has innovative brushes that do not rust and easily break off.
- It is hassle-free to use; say goodbye to clipped off or lose wires.
- It is in mighty black, comes in two types of brushes and has dual action.
- It is versatile; can also be used in kitchen housework and bathroom floorings.
- It has characteristics of hard steel, medium size, and easy-to-change shaft.
- It is a must to read and understand the manual.
- It is quite heavy; it might strain your hand.
Best On Grill Interior and Exterior – Avant Grub Grill Cleaning Brick
As much as we love cooking with our grills, some of the grease and stains are spilled or fly off on the interior and exterior of the grill. The Avant Grub Cleaning Brick is made of environmental-friendly materials. It is also safe to use and odorless. If you are into the satisfying feeling of cleaning a surface with sponges, then this cleaning brick is suitable for you.
- It is made from 100% environmental-friendly ingredients.
- It is durable.
- It will not cause unwanted graze on the metal, stainless steel, ceramic tile and aluminum.
- It is not heavy.
- It takes some time to clean with the brick.
- It might tire your hand with its texture and width.
Best For Heavy Cleaning – Kona 360° Clean Grill Brush
On many occasions, your grill is completely used with so much grilled pork, beef and vegetables that so much grease, sauce and food chunks are visibly seen and touched on the grill grates and all over the griddle. This is where the Kona 360° Clean Grill Brush comes in its most efficient use.
- It has three lined-up brushes.
- It is 18-inch in length.
- Because of the design, the brushes can clean the grill grates on all its sides.
- The tiny brushes can fit on the grill grate rods, cleaning its underside.
- The bristles are stainless steel and hard-wired.
- The brushes will not easily break nor bend.
- It can be used in stainless steel, iron cast and porcelain grill grates.
- The bristles will be spread when used, facing different angles.
- The long handle might cause you to not see the stubborn dirt that might be left.
Now that you are given the options for the best grill cleaners of 2020, you can be rest assured and be in your peace of mind when the time comes that you need to buy and choose one, because you are aware of every detail of the product. This time, you are ensured of the quality and lifespan of you and your family’s beloved grill.
Which Is The Best To Use: Grill Spray Cleaner or Grill Brush?
While it may be easy to clean a grill with a grill cleaning solution, it is best to use a grill cleaner brush to avoid yourself from inhaling the chemicals or it being absorbed on your skin.
Using a grill brush also saves you time from waiting for minutes for the lump of grease and dirt to be removed. With the aid of a detergent or liquid soap mixed with water, the grill can be cleaned easily.
It is also an eco-friendly way, because there are no chemicals that are being absorbed on the soil of your backyard.
Remember that your family and friends are also hanging out with you on the backyard, so using a grill brush is also human-friendly, keeping their health at best shape.
However, there are also grill spray cleaners that are eco-friendly and human-friendly.
Do All Grills Need To Be Cleaned?
Yes. Grills should be cleaned well at all times. As a matter of fact, all of our kitchen appliances and tools need to be always cleaned, most especially the kitchenware used to prepare foods.
Some of the grills used are required to be cleaned deeply, while some only need to be cleaned in a matter of minutes. If you and your family seldom use the grill and is always kept in a cool and dry area, then it does not need to be cleaned frequently.
On another note, if you and your family regularly use the grill, it is a must that you have a grill cleaner and clean the grill every after using it.